- Price: $265,000 + SAV
- Categories: Food/Hospitality
Now priced at $265K + SAV - motivated vendors wishing to retire - all genuine offers considered.
A unique opportunity to purchase a successful, established Restaurant in the vibrant township of Blackheath situated in the world heritage listed Blue Mountains ninety minutes from the Sydney CBD.
Key features of this opportunity:
* Trading 4 nights from 5:30pm doing 2 sittings per night with 6 week annual holiday breaks affords the perfect "Life Work Balance".
* Long lease on CPI increases, excellent trading figures, ample Client parking in and around the village
* Rear owner access and parking makes this a most attractive and profitable "Lifestyle Business" opportunity.
* Fully licensed, serving casual share plates of bold global flavours in an elegant sophisticated and intimate environment.
* "The Loft" upstairs offers two beautifully appointed separate private dining rooms for groups up to 10 - plus "The Snug" for early arrivals to enjoy an aperitif or cocktail before dinner.
* The current owners have an enviable reputation developed over 22 years as restaurateurs offering a valuable goodwill database to a prospective new owner
* Enormous potential to extend dinner trading hours and untapped weekend lunch trade.
* Beautiful décor with premium fittings means there is nothing to spend.
Owners are looking to retire and will consider all genuine offers
For more information, please contact Bob Yates
Listing ID: NSW09835
Broker: Bob Yates
Phone: + 61 2 ---- ---- / ---- --- ---
Email: [email protected]
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business and enquire now at: https://------------.---.--/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09835
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF