- Categories: Beauty/Health
Are you considering investing in the fitness industry? CHANGE offers an exciting business partnership for fitness lovers and entrepreneurs who want to help people stay in shape and elevate their fitness experience.
CHANGE is a revolutionary fitness concept that combines all three verticals for their members so no day is the same - Functional Fitness + Yoga + Reformer Pilates!
Driven by an authentic approach to holistic fitness, CHANGE is a global fitness brand that promotes inclusivity to drive real and lasting change for members within their fitness, lifestyle and community through optimum health and happiness.
A CHANGE studio has innovative design with every square meter designed with an objective. From the minute a member walks in to the last second before they walk out, the premises has an unrivalled design with detail and a sense of purpose.
The team behind CHANGE have established the most successful studios in the world during a time when no one knew what functional training was. Today, CHANGE is at the forefront of building a better, healthier future for tomorrow, today.
Key investment features:
* 4 levels of studios - Choose the studio that suits your budget!
* Innovative design - Aesthetically, no space can compete with CHANGE!
* High retention of members - No need for multiple memberships!!
* Functional Fitness + Yoga + Reformer Pilates all in the one space!
* Revolutionary use of technology for better member experience!
* Exclusive branded equipment designed and manufactured for CHANGE!
* Strong support and continuous business training to all 'Partners' from the Team!
* Unique member experience with gamification technology in place!
* No prior business or fitness experience necessary - 8 week franchisee training!
* Unique 4-8 week tailored member programs "Body Project" "Mind Project"!
For your full information pack including the franchise presentation, site renders and business model please click on the below link and complete an online confidentiality agreement
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.