Sydney south – large industrial area café
Not much competition and best coffee in the area.
• Small shop – snug counter and back of house – with excellent seating on outside terrace for 16 customers
• Located within the major building in the Industrial Sector bounded by Cawarra Road; Parraweena Road; Captain cook Drive in a bust and productive part of Caringbah.
• Has been operating successfully for more than 4 years.
• All equipment was new when built – including all floors, ceiling, plumbing, electrical and water connections.
• There is plenty of street parking for those driving to the location although the majority of customers are within a five minute walk of the location.
• A combination of “in-house” food and beverage serve plus catering to the local businesses. There is very little competition in the area.
• Café Trades: Monday to Friday from7.00 am till 3.00 pm. Closed on weekends
• Basically, this business operates with minimum staff. All casual and will work when required.
• The current owner working in this business has taken home between $130,000 and $150,000.
• Current Rent represents less than 7% of turnover.
• Coffee usage: Approximately 100 Kgs per month
• Café has an on-premises Liquor Licence
Asking Price: $139,000 + Stock
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.