Café – fountain complex Alexandria
Corner McEvoy Street – opposite Dan Murphy and Woolworths
Being sold with no goodwill – currently trading as
Bread and Circus
• This café is being sold with no name or goodwill – you will have to rebadge this café
• Cafe enjoys a corner location in this hospitality precinct in Alexandria
• Cafe was established 11 years ago by the current owners.
• The site is in the middle of one of the busiest commercial precincts in Southern Sydney
• This Café trades: 5 days from 08.00 am till 2.30 pm – but could trade Mondays and Tuesday (now closed)
• Customers – Locals, Students and Business’ - come into this wholefoods, healthy and natural Cafe to connect to the community and enjoy delicious coffee and food.
• Fully equipped and easily operating and Profitable.
• Operated under management – owners live in Queensland
• Business offers an excellent work/life balance.
• A professional team together with two Managers.
• Current owners willing to train new owners and introduce to many customers.
• Catering trade picking up and an opportunity for growth.
Asking Price: $165,000 + Stock
If you are interested in the opportunity, please contact the seller through the form on this page.