Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Situated in beautiful, tranquil Coffs Harbour, This bustling Café provides a large and varied menu for breakfast, brunch and lunch, with healthy vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options as well as old favourites such as croissants and breakfast favourites. It is located in the CBD precinct with the option of both inside and al fresco dining.
Showing strong sales even during the pandemic, the café has a fully equipped kitchen and boasts consistent 5-star ratings for hygiene and cleanliness thanks to the hard work and dedication of the owner and staff. An electronic coffee loyalty system is currently being implemented, and a liquor licence is another opportunity.
Named Aussie Town of the Year by prominent travel site Wotif.com, Coffs Harbour is a premier whale watching lo-cation which attracts a steady stream of national and international backpackers, tourists and visitors, and its permanent residents enjoy a range of family friendly activities and amenities. Harbour Drive is known as a food and dining hub by locals and visitors alike. Council and local organizations are planning expansion of CBD living capacity, and there are plans for an upmarket hotel to be built across the road from the premises
• Expansion of supply of baked goods to caterers
• Further catering opportunities—particularly corporate catering
• Opening at night for dinners will attract a different clientele
• Offering customers online ordering and delivery
• Given the varied demographic, opportunity to cater for niche markets
• A dedicated advertising campaign will attract additional clientele
• Introduce online and home delivery services, like Menulog and Uber Eats
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business