Geraldton is at its peak with people moving there for lifestyle, and work-life balance. There is a diverse clientele who live nearby and regularly dine at Piper Lane Cafe.
The business is on the main street in the bustling West End. There are a large amount of people who walk past, drive past, trade and do business in the CBD and close by hotel accommodation.
Geraldton is unique as it survives on farming, fishing, mining, and a range of successful small, medium, and large businesses.
There is a large clientele who travel regularly from Perth and other areas for work. Large open bifolds give an open air atmosphere of alfresco dining and allow light throughout the building which is bursting with indoor plants and wood.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Well established and known business with a loyal customer base
- House made quality fresh food which we try to source from local suppliers
- Current owners only work in the business part-time, so it could perform even better with a full-time operator
- Systems are all in place with online bookings, self-ordering apps, suppliers, manuals & checklists, etc.
- Small Bar Licence
- The best part of Piper is the community and staff family. It has a beautiful feel in the space and previously was a restaurant with fond memories (toppolinis) which many local comment about
- Training and support provided
- Serving 5 senses coffee with only the best quality beans and machines with endless training and support from 5 senses (all free)
- There is a huge potential to grow this business through evenings, alcohol sales and catering events or hiring out the venue
Reason for selling: Recently became grandparents & it’s time for us to take time out to enjoy and take off and travel while we can.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Finn Business Sales
---- --- ---