Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Exciting and rare investment opportunity to acquire a well-established FSSC 22000 and HACCP certified food processing business, servicing a blue-chip client base in the food industry Australia wide.
- Occupies a niche segment in a growing sector of the food and beverage industry.
- Low levels of competition - the majority of services provided are unique to this business
- High profit margins, 92% GP, 43% EBITDA, 59% adjusted profit margin
- Low predictable overheads
- Great cashflow business and low working capital requirements
- Service only business, very low levels of stock
- Enviable reputation for quality and reliability
- Loyal blue-chip client base
- Long lease on premises if required
- 5 days per week operation
- Year on year growth
- Plenty of opportunity to grow beyond the current client base and service offerings
Established over 40 years ago, the business has transformed into a specialist service provider to the food industry, processing and packaging a range of products for clients across Australia.
The business has built up a stellar reputation for quality, innovation, and fast turnaround.
This is an ideal business for a hands-on owner-operator looking for an exceptional investment opportunity, or an easy bolt-on to an existing food manufacturing or distribution company.
The owner is looking to retire and is seeking interest from investors to acquire the business in its entirety.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please contact Anne Barritt to discuss further on ---- --- --- or by completing the enquiry form. On completion of a confidentiality agreement and only following initial screening discussion with suitable parties, an Information Memorandum can be provided,
*Images displayed are illustrative only and not images of the business itself or business equipment.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business