- Categories: Food/Hospitality
This fast-food takeaway and Burger Restaurant is in a busy street of Blacktown along with other shops, cafes, retail and restaurants. Close to the train station Opened in 2021 with over $240,000 set up cost, this is a sought after turn key opportunity with low rent and plenty of room for future growth Loads of potential and a must to inspect! Selling Price $175K.
* 5 years lease expires Nov 2026, 3.5% increases, 4-month bond, 2 car spaces included and size of shop is 43 m2 plus exterior storage.
* Sales were averaging between $9,000 - $13,000 p.w. and was trading 5 Days from 12 noon to 8 pm
* Great looking modern Burger Shop serving quality burgers and very popular with the locals
* Potential to open 7 days
* Low Rent at just $832 p.w. + GST includes Outgoings and rubbish
* Selling for less than set up cost and the business is fully equipped
* Currently closed since October 2022 and no longer a going concern - GST may be payable which can be claimed back on the first BAS
* Business name not included however may be available by negotiation, suit any takeaway, burger or casual restaurant
* Lots of new construction in the area
* 30 seats outside and 12 seats inside
* Fantastic opportunity and a very attractive business model - This business will benefit from a motivated new owner or couple
* Was being run under management plus one full time, one part time and six to 8 casuals dash - Closed due to staffing issues and the owner is too busy with other businesses
* All equipment under warranty and an equipment list is available
Note: This business can provide sales reports, however it has only traded for 6 months - Vendor is motivated and looking for a quick sale!
Cost to acquire
* Business: $175,000
* 4 months lease bond
* 1 month rental advance
* Any legal fees for buying the business and lease transfer cost.
Listing ID: NSW10697
Broker: Jan Forsyth
Phone: +61 --- --- ---
Email: [email protected]
To find out more, press the "Enquire Now" button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis. Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.