- Exceptional 74 Ground Floor units with Licensed Restaurant.
- Rare as hen’s teeth offering, the room numbers are a huge advantage and create significant opportunities.
- Main residence 3 bedrooms plus Manager's residence is 2 bedrooms, fully renovated kitchen attached to the reception and adjacent to the motel kitchen.
- Strong Corporate trade and well respected clients.
- All units are in exceptional condition.
- Turnover around $2.1m+.
- Big gains for the astute operating couple can be achieved with this rare offering.
- Long 37 years remain on the Lease.
- Opposite Racecourse and 5 minutes’ drive from Railway Station, Golf Course.
- Popular Artesian Spa is just 3 km away.
Moree is a progressive and dynamic town situated at the heart of NSW’s northern wheat belt and recognised nationally as Australia’s Artesian Spa Capital. Ideally nestled on the New South Wales and Queensland border, Moree is a town rich in culture, heritage, agriculture and natural assets with each component intertwining to define the characteristics of both the town and the community.
Moree is recognised as the capital of an emerging region. It is one of Australia's premier areas for agriculture production and is located on a significant national transportation corridor. Moree Shire presents significant opportunities for business and industry, with its stable population and access to three major cities - Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane - and other coastal and inland centres and ports.
Due to the strategic position of Moree, significant developments have been happening and continue to be planned for the area. The multi-million-dollar rail link from Sydney is a significant boost for the area and will accelerate the region’s growth.
Net Profit: $683,878 for 2022/23
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 893ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4668