Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company pre-purchases large batches of Southern peas from farmers and then processes them for the wholesale seed and food trade.
· Leading supplier of southern pea seed for garden trade
· Over 70 years of strong brand recognition in the cowpea and seed processing and distribution industry
· Excellent industry reputation for high customer satisfaction and exceptional product and service quality
· Certified under BRC Standards, a fundamental requirement for most leading retailers, suppliers and manufacturers and food service organizations
· Loyal employee base with 95% of company employees having tenures of over a decade
· Further expand product offerings through new business development, seeking more long-term relationships with farmers
· Increase the line of credit allowing the company to further expand its
· Consolidate operations from both facilities, making the company operate more efficiently from one location
· Add additional square footage to existing properties, allowing room for more storage and product line growth
· Ability to tap the international cowpea distribution market
· Hire a production manager to work along side farmers and their crop yields.
· The company´s target market includes all private and corporate cowpea wholesale distributors within the United States. The company has also previously done business with international distributors.
· The company owns and operates from two facilities located in Pleasanton, TX. There is potential room to expand operations into additional square footage to further accommodate the growing demand for the company´s services. These two properties can be included as part of the sale or leased at a negotiable rate.
· The owner is approaching retirement age and is interested in a full sale with the right buyer. He is willing to remain with the company post-sale for one year to offer a smooth transition.
Available as lease or with real property included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business