- Categories: Food/Hospitality
Australia's house of Bao is looking for franchise partners who have a shared passion for food, culture and people and are delighted to announce this amazing opportunity to join their growing franchise!
About Bao Brothers:
Bao Brothers was built on a simple menu, with great produce, ingredients, innovative flavours and chef driven techniques. The original Bao Brothers Dave Griffin and Nathan Martin started the business in 2015. From humble beginnings as a market stall, the business grew as the pair began slinging Bao's at national music events, weddings, noodle markets and festivals in their custom made food truck.
After a successful launch of their flagship store in Charlestown and a number of outlets in the Newcastle and Sydney regions, Bao Brother's are now on a mission to bring their amazing, full of-flavour Bao's to foodies all over the country.
With a philosophy of good food, fast and constant innovation with their menu, technology and marketing there's never a dull moment and a lot of excitement for what the future brings!
Key Investment features:
• Menu is carefully crafted with love, backed by innovative chef-inspired techniques and creativity there's a wow with every Bao!
• On-trend branding, with loads of 'street' appeal from store fit outs and the hip hop vibe
• Comprehensive preliminary training program is provided for all new owners covering all aspects of running a Bao Brothers store
• Support from marketing team for all major national campaigns, digital and social media, promotions and point of sale materials
• Dedicated Operations Manager who will help to get the business started and ensure the business is the best it can be
• Strong social media presence
• No prior business management required, just passion and a strong desire to be the best!
• Low royalties of only 6% and 2% for marketing!
To find out more, click on "Enquire Now" to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Once received we will provide you all the necessary information to start you on your Bao Brothers journey!
Listing ID: NSW10576
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis. Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.