Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale



Bakery Business | Sales In Excess Of $1.9m For Sale

Maryborough, Victoria, Australia
Asking Price:
$700,000 (AUD)
Sales Revenue:
Available on request
Cash Flow:
Available on request

The first time to market is this two-site bakery and production business which has been serving the local community for the past 30 years situated within the Central Goldfields area of Victoria.
This is an incredible opportunity to buy into a business that has evolved with the changing needs and wants of the community successfully continuing to increase sales and profits.
The business is located over two sites:

Site 1:
Approximately 5000 sq metres in size and includes all production facilities, a retail sales area, indoor dining for 40 customers plus an outside undercover area for 16 with space to extend.
Located within a high-traffic shopping precinct surrounded by other major retailers including Safeway, Coles, Mitre 10, and Aldi there is no shortage of passing trade with plenty of on-street parking available.
Opening hours are 6-30 am to 4-00 pm Monday to Sunday, with a 5 x 5 x 5-year lease currently in place.

Site 2:
Approximately 2500 sq meters in size and includes retail sales area and indoor seating for 40 customers plus and outdoor seating area for 16.
Located along the main street, this is a high-foot traffic area.
Currently trading 5½ days per week there is a 5 x 5-year lease currently in place.
The business is supported by a mixture of full-time, part-time, and casual staff members.
Approximately 95% of the turnover of the business is through retail sales with the remaining 5% from wholesale customers which both protects the overall margins of the business and allows plenty of room to grow this side a new owner wishes to.
Having diligently built up the trade since establishing the business 30 years ago the owner is now planning to retire.
This creates a fantastic opportunity to purchase this highly profitable well-run business where excellent operating procedures are already in place allowing the new owner to transition smoothly with the support and help of a highly organized team.
Both towns offer a very affordable lifestyle with bustling and growing populations. This creates the perfect opportunity for relocation from busy mainstream cities.

**Please note that for confidentiality the image in this advert is generic and is not of the actual business**

Lease Details
Site 1: 5 x 5 x 5
Site 2: 5 x 5

Premises Details
Site 1: approximately 5000sq. ft.
Site 2: approximately 2500 sq. ft

Staff Details
1 x fulltime baker/ pastrycook
1 x 2nd year apprentice
1 x part-time retail manager
1 x casual retail manager
1 x casual pastry chef
1 x casual baking assistant
1 x casual kitchen hand
12 x casual retail assistants.

Opening Hours
Site 1: 6.30 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Sunday
Site 2: 5 ½ days

Property Information

Real Estate: