* Turnover approx. $1.5 million for FY 2021
* Packaging and supplying bait to some of the largest fishing and outdoor stores in Victoria and Tasmania
* Easy to run with current staff and minimal supervision by owner
* Upside from relocating the bait packing back to Melbourne from NSW
* Expand the business by adding more retail outlets
* Packing factories in modern premises with freezers, car parking and storage
* Reason for sale owner retiring
* Walk in walk out basis includes significant plant and equipment, staff, delivery vans and equipment
Contact Celestine Eramo 0408 111 383 or Guido Bonanni 0407 444 808 for a copy of the information memorandum.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.