Turnover $660k - Net Profit $184k – Still Room to Grow
Boasting an exceptional location, wide customer base and advance bookings, this successful Automotive Business is an excellent investment opportunity not to be missed!
Whilst the repair service is the core focus of the business, there is also a solid turnover on supplying hydraulic hoses on demand to local contractors and a small retail sector.
Already showing a good Net Profit, a new owner might increase the shopfront, hire more staff and add additional services.
* Prime corner location on the edge of the CBD – very convenient for customers
* 1012 sqm block with a large workshop – big enough for large machinery
* Business established in 2004 as a mobile mechanic - Shopfront/Workshop added in 2009
* Plenty of assets included in the sale incl. Rego Equipment, Strut Compressor, Drills, * Grinders, Wheel Balancer, Tyre Machine, Forklift, Truck Ramps/Jacks, Welding Equipment, Plasma Cutter & much more
* 2020 Caizer Hoist, 2011 Powerx Hoist
* 2004 Ford Courier (approx. 239 km)
* Clients include the general public, contractors (local & visiting), local farm machinery, RFS
* A new owner can be flexible on trading hours and change to suit
* 4-6 weeks training will be provided to ensure a smooth hand over
This is a fantastic opportunity for a licensed mechanic who would like to work for themselves and employ an apprentice or additional staff to manage the workload.
Bombala is a small, friendly country town located within easy reach of both the coast and the snow. Sitting on the banks of the Bombala River, the area is known as one of the best trout fishing destinations in Australia.
Price: $280,000 + SAV
To find out more please contact:
Christine McIntosh - Nutrien Harcourts Bombala