Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- This Low Maintenance Motel continues to perform well!
- Sales growing in excess of $600,000 (12 months April 2019 to March 2020).
- 12 motel rooms plus 3 x 2 Bedroom Apartments and 1 x 3 Bedroom apartment.
- Ease of operation, brick and tile construction, concrete driveways.
- No restaurant, within easy walking distance to dining options.
- High profile location, excellent street appeal.
- Property is currently run under management.
- Lease Term to be extended to 25 years on settlement.
- Very attractive Rent to Net Profit Ratio.
Owners Comments 29/04/2020: Hi David, As I mentioned on the phone we are about 18-19% down for March and April due to Coronavirus. We have however steady bookings for May and are getting some strong bookings for after the middle of the year. Thanks.
Net profit $231,968 for 2019/20 (Conservative under the circumstances)
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 944ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Muswellbrook is a substantial and very attractive country town of historic buildings and tree-lined streets situated beside the Hunter River, 257 km north of Sydney and 26 km south of Scone. It is an expanding centre due to the employment opportunities provided by the eight coalmines in the district, the presence of the Liddell and Bayswater Power Stations and a flourishing wine grape industry.
With a district population of 16,000 Muswellbrook is not just another country town. Boasting excellent, delightful restaurants, a busy and diverse commercial centre, up-to-date health and education facilities, as well as abundant sporting facilities, Muswellbrook really is the ideal location for residents and visitors to work, rest and play.
Muswellbrook and district features a very successful blend of agriculture, commerce and industry. Power generation, coal mining, horse studs, wineries, dairying and agriculture all provide a sound economic base for the area, as well as the prospects for continued growth in the future.
Property Code: 2636
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business