Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Total of 31 large rooms of various configurations.
- Regular trade and repeat clientele.
- 26 years left on the lease.
- Reception area has been refurbished.
- Commercial kitchen if required – minimal food offered now.
- 3 bedroom owners residence.
- Only 20 minutes to the coast or major shopping centre.
- Parking for cars and larger vehicles onsite.
Murwillumbah is a thriving country town only 20 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport. This is the largest motel in town and within walking distance to the CBD, shops, cafes etc. All the rooms are large, and some have views to Mt Warning. There is ample parking for cars, coaches and work vehicles.
In addition to the typical guests, you have the benefit of being close enough to major events that draw a crowd like Cooly Rocks and the Music Festivals at North Byron Bay. The property could also be a popular destination for car and bike groups OR group golfing trips if promoted to the likes.
This motel has been a good earner for many years and will continue to be so. Although it is only 20 minutes to an International Airport and the beach you have the advantage of living in a quiet country town and being your own boss.
So, don’t miss out on your chance to secure your financial future by buying this ripper of a business.
Net Profit: $200,686 – 3 year average
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 939ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3914
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business