Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- This is a park you would be proud to call yours!
- It’s immaculately presented with a strong consistent Turnover.
- Set on approximately 1.5ha with open space suitable for development.
- Currently offers 41 Sites with 14 Cabins and 23 powered sites, 2 ensuited.
- Strong repeat clientele with a good mix of leisure travellers and contractors.
- Turnover in the mid $400k’s.
- Exceptional grounds and facilities - All the works been done!
- There’s a long Lease and an attractive Rent Ratio.
- All you have to do is move in and gain!
- Contact us now for further details!
The township of Forbes, situated on the Newell Highway and on the banks of the Lachlan River in the heart of the rich Lachlan Valley, is fast becoming popular with those seeking a tree-change, drawn to the region by economic benefit and lifestyle opportunities.
Forbes’ unique culture is a fusion of heritage past and modern lifestyle, with art and craft, art galleries, boutique shopping, concerts, distinctive local dining options, historical hotels and museums, a diversity of special interest groups, great schools, affordable real estate, plus an exciting local events calendar featuring annual festivals dedicated to Elvis, camel racing, hang gliders, the bushranger Ben Hall, Arts and Food plus many more.
Net Profit $181,383 for 2018/19
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange your inspection.
Property Id: 938CPL (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3454
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business