Fantastic industry starter opportunity to gain from the current owners work and grow the business.
- Strong existing business with established systems that are easily followed.
- 28 powered sites and 10 cabins.
- Town water with a combination of electric and gas hot water systems.
- Brick amenities block with 6 showers and guest laundry.
- Dump point, free Wi-Fi, firepit and more.
- Modern computerised booking system and open plan office/foyer area.
- Undercover camp kitchen and 2 barbeques.
- Extensive upgrade works have been completed
- Great reviews from travellers young and young at heart.
- 2021 NSW Small Business of the Year Finalists for the New England Northwest Region.
- Ability to add approximately 10 cabins subject to Council approval that would add considerable value and revenue to the park. A financially viable value-add and staged growth opportunity.
- 1 kilometre from the highway and town centre
- Drive through sites for caravans, en suite cabins and economy cabins.
- Just steps from Tenterfield Railway Museum and within a 15-minute stroll of The Sir Henry Parkes Museum.
This freehold caravan park, located in a quiet off the highway position, is built around an old Hotel (now Lodge) built in 1878. With a long history of publicans, educating young women, baking bread and other identities this site is an icon in town. Although the Lodge has seven bedrooms and two bathrooms it has not been income producing for the current owners. This provides a great opportunity for a new owner to put their stamp on the property and increase revenue immediately.
With caravanning becoming more popular among the whole community - not just the grey nomads - parks like this are sure to reap the benefits of the Domestic Travel Boom.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be a part of this exciting time and live the country life.
Turnover: 3 year average $287,000
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 669CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3597