- Price: $95,000 + SAV
- Categories: Retail
This shop is located in a prime shopping centre area running smoothly under management in South western Sydney.
* Long lease another 2 and half years as shopping centre it is common that lease extends itself as long as you pay the rent on time. Rent is $12,500+GST per month, this is big shop, too low rent for the size and location of the store in shopping centre.
* Weekly revenue $9,000 to $14,000plus. Due to Covid -19 around $7,000 to 12,000/PW.
* Very high GP.
* Open 7 days a week from 9AM till 5.30PM, except on Thursday up to 9PM.
* Full training provided and easy transition.
* This is awesome opportunity to grab as Vendor too busy with his many other businesses.
* Great opportunity for owner operated or fully under management, asking price is $95,000 plus SAV.
* All the shop fit outs are beautiful and in good conditions and owned. Worth a lot.
* Great business for sale for little price.
* Beautiful shop with lots exclusive cards and gifts. Business is doing well even during Covid-19. Not to worry on perishable or old stock. (This is not Newsagency).
* Franchise business with negligible royalty. They see that business is always profitable if you make money they make money too. Shopping centre too wants business to stay hence they lure customer. It is win win situation to all.
* Monthly taking $7,000 to 9,000 to owner before tax, under management. If owner Operated $15,000 to $17,000 Net profit before tax.
* Vendor finance (small portion) may be available against collateral.
Cost to acquire.
* Business: $95,000.00
* Lease bond: $37,500.
* Stock at valuation: $60,000 +- 15%.
* Legal fees for transfer = $10,000.
* Any other conveyancing fees!
* Adding flowers for sale will increase the sales and profit margin further
* If Owner operated more profit.
Broker: Gilraj Venkatappa
Email: [email protected]
Listing ID NSW09511
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business at: https://------------.---.--/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09511
The Purchaser to make his/her own investigations and inquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
Keywords: Gift Shop, South Western Sydney, Prime Location, Shopping Centre, Franchise