Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Takings: $7,000 per week approx.(pre March 2020)
• Cafe on main road in Boronia with ample parking at front
• Heavy duty trucks can be also parked at the front of the cafe
• Huge cafe in size and fully equipped with walk in cool room
• Monday to Friday 5.30am -3 pm and closes on weekends
• Low rent with long secure lease
• Current owner has been in the business for around 4 years
• First time on the market
Your chance to get into this business!
Asking: $130,000 (negotiable)
Agent: Ken Li.
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business