Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- 25 modern immaculately presented ground floor units.
- Approximately 7,500m2 of low maintenance landscaped grounds.
- Preferred northside of town, with prime highway frontage.
- Ideally located across the road from Eden Gardens Country Club, and also soon to be home to the iconic Eden Fishermen’s Club when relocation is complete.
- Casual stroll to Lake Curalo and award winning Aslings Beach.
- Consistent repeat clientele and significant forward bookings.
- Spacious 3-bedroom owners’ residence with private yard, fruit trees and amenity.
- 15KW/h solar panel array provides competitive financial advantage.
- All the hard work is done, move in and reap the rewards.
- Additional revenue opportunities available.
- Vibrant community and positive economic outlook.
Very rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a NSW Sapphire Coast motel of this quality. Currently run under Management, the property presents perfectly for a couple, family enterprise or motel consortium. Guest accommodation has been completely refurbished over the past three years, providing modern, tastefully decorated rooms suitable for singles, couples and family/group bookings alike.
Eden is a thriving tourist hub and is the southern gateway to the NSW Sapphire Coast. Located on the Princes Highway, approximately 6 hours drive from Melbourne and Sydney, and 3 hours from Canberra, the township is set on the pristine waters of Twofold Bay, the third deepest natural harbour in the southern hemisphere. Its proximity to the untouched wilderness of surrounding national parks and state forests, and the magnificent southern Pacific Ocean, make it a destination choice for generations of visitors.
Recognised by Australian Geographic as the premier whale watching location in Australia, a mecca for fishos and hikers alike, in recent years it has become a highly prized port for domestic and international cruise operators. With further development of the Port of Eden planned, it will continue to offer unrivalled facilities for mariners on the NSW south coast.
In summary, Coachman’s is a genuine 4-star rated property, and one of the best presented motels currently for sale on the NSW Sapphire Coast. The current owners have spared no expense in completing the renovation of the property, which should provide new owners with minimal maintenance in coming years.
Call now to arrange an inspection. You will not be disappointed.
Net Profit: $256,644 for 2018/19 and $228,174 for 2019/20
Contact Jen Todd from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 498MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3622
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business