Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- This Deserves Your Closest Attention!
- A proven long term trading record with a growing Turnover
- Turnover in excess of $800k projected for 12 months
- 31 units, close to restaurants and eateries. Minimal Food and Beverage
- Located in the strong Regional City of Dubbo, one of the strongest Motel towns in Regional NSW.
- Units are very well maintained and have a strong 3.5 star rating.
- There's nothing for you to do but move in and continue to reap the benefits.
- Opportunities to buy large Leasehold Motels with minimal Food and Beverage are rare!
- It's a must to inspect!
- Make it Yours - You Can't Go Wrong!
Net Profit $219,037 for 2017/18
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 448ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Ideally located at the intersection of major road and rail routes and an air transport hub, the City is a thriving business centre servicing a regional population in excess of 120,000 people with a population of 42,000. The city is a thriving regional home to people who enjoy close proximity to extensive medical, health, welfare, educational, recreational, cultural and shopping facilities, while State and Federal government departments have established regional offices in the City.
The city offers an affordable rental and real estate market, provides first-rate medical services to one-third of the State, and has a well-established pre-school, public and private education network. Local industries include retail, health, manufacturing, transport, tourism, education, construction, business services, agricultural and government services.
Property Code: 2968
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business