- Vendor Finance Available at Nominal Bank Lending Rates.
- 23 units and a 4 bedroom cottage.
- Superb location on the Newell Highway.
- Same owner for many years.
- Plenty of growth opportunity for the astute owner/operator.
- Sort after Dubbo location.
- Good accommodation mix and strong repeat trade.
- A new 25 year Lease is being offered.
- Rare offering, enquire now!
Net Profit: $267,640 for 2020/21
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 445ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Ideally located at the intersection of major road and rail routes and an air transport hub, Dubbo is a thriving business centre servicing a regional population in excess of 120,000 people with a population of 42,000. The city is a thriving regional home to people who enjoy close proximity to extensive medical, health, welfare, educational, recreational, cultural and shopping facilities, while State and Federal government departments have established regional offices in the City. You can live close to where you work, so you can have a fulfilling career and time to spend on yourself and your family. Here you can achieve an optimal work/life balance.
The city offers an affordable rental and real estate market, provides first-rate medical services to one-third of the State, and has a well-established pre-school, public and private education network. Local industries include retail, health, manufacturing, transport, tourism, education, construction, business services, agricultural and government services.
Property Code: 4019