- All genuine offers will be considered
- Large Corporate Leasehold Property in Major Regional Centre
- Fully recovered from impact COVID and showing best financials in the motel's history
- 38 rooms, quality brick and tile construction in cxcellent condition
- All rooms fully refurbished to a high 4-star standard
- Well known restaurant and bar area, three function rooms
- Large grounds, pool, tennis courts, resort style feel
- Ample off-street parking for larger vehicles, trucks and coaches
- Ideal location on Sturt Highway, close to Airport, RAAF Base and expanding commercial/agricultural precinct
- 26-kilowatt solar system installed - reducing energy costs by in excess of 50%
- Suit Investors with management structure or ideal for a couple/family
- Quality Inn member of Choice Hotels
- Sought after location for corporates and conferences with strong repeat clientele
- Additional land for expansion if desired
- Leasehold Motel - vendor financing available up to 50%
- Annual turnover of $1,712,386 in 2022
- Inspection by Appointment Only
Wagga Wagga is the largest regional City in NSW with a population approaching 75,000, located halfway between Sydney and Melbourne on the Sturt Highway. It has a very strong local economy with many different arms. Agriculture is a major industry in the Riverina Region based around Wagga, as is government departments, Charles Sturt University, the Bowman Industrial Park as well as RAAF, NAVY and Kapooka ARMY Base.
Wagga is a very high visitation area, with one of the highest room night statistics in NSW. The profitable and reliable corporate customer provides most of the income as well as tourism, working guests, conference visitors and drive throughs. As a consequence, it is a desirable location for motel investors being tightly held, opportunities like this are rare. Call for more information.
Net Profit: $359,763 expected for 2022/23
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1407ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3912