Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Located near Cessnock, less than 2 hours north of Sydney.
- Within easy reach of the picturesque vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
- Easily caters for the family holiday, the weekend getaway or the business traveller.
- Offers 17 well-appointed and presented units.
- No Evening Meals
- Short drive to Cafes, restaurants and local eateries.
- The Freehold owner is offering a new 30 year Lease.
- A well-presented property that deserves your closet attention.
The Hunter Valley wine-growing area is Australia’s oldest wine region and one of the most famous, with around 4,500 acres under vine. The vineyards of Pokolbin, Mount View and Allandale, with their rich volcanic soils tended by entrepreneurial vignerons, are also the focus of a thriving tourism industry. As well as vineyards and wineries there are fine restaurants, motels, cabins, guest houses and galleries.
Net Profit: $130,000 expected
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 297ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3906
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business