- This one’s a must to inspect!
- Turnover well in excess of $1m with over 90% of this in Accommodation.
- 38 ground floor 4 star units.
- All units fully refurbished in 2015.
- Corporate Motel with high percentage of repeat guests.
- Long Lease in place.
- Restaurant, Bar and Conference facilities (not currently in use).
- Low maintenance property.
- Your inspection is highly recommended.
Rockhampton is a thriving city that is the business hub of the Capricorn Region and is both a gateway to the Queensland outback and within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most unspoilt beaches. The main regional industries include beef cattle (production, marketing and processing with considerable benefits of value adding through the process), coal mining that goes from strength to strength, considerable support services and health care. Rockhampton is a regional centre for government education and considerable public / private hospitals.
Rockhampton is the best of both city and country, offering authentic and easy-going country hospitality as well as city-standard shopping, dining and a wide range of entertainment options. Approximately one million tourists visit Rockhampton and district per year. The region offers a diverse range of attractions rich in culture, heritage and adventure.
Net Profit: $377,144 for 2020/21
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2705ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4134