- Ideal tree change business in a country setting.
- 6 acres of land includes flat land for further development.
- Choice of accommodation options for the owner.
- Currently 1 farmhouse, 1 cottage, 3 yurts- all boasting their own kitchens, fireplaces and air conditioning.
- Great lifestyle living and working among the vineyards.
- Close to local amenities like general store and pub.
- 7 minutes drive to Stanthorpe.
This is the ultimate opportunity to leave the hustle and bustle of city life and work for yourself in a quiet country setting. The Granite Belt region of Southern QLD is a tourism hotspot – approximately three hours from Brisbane and just over the border to NSW. Renown for winery tours and fruit/ vegetable growing the region now also boasts two micro-breweries, cheese makers and wonderful restaurants/cafes showcasing local produce.
The Stanthorpe region is a popular winter getaway from the city and coastal living. People come here for the wine, the food and cold nights sitting by the fire. This business offers your guests all of these features in a quiet, rural setting.
This business allows you the opportunity to work from home and still have time for other lifestyle pursuits. Ideal for a couple wanting to slow down OR as a great place to raise a family and teach the kids the positives of country living.
If a change of pace and lifestyle is on the cards, then this may be the perfect fit for you!
Turnover: $166,424 for 2020/21; $139,620 for 2021/22
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2689MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4055