- 50 plus hotel rooms (option to lease an additional 25 rooms).
- Water views from many rooms.
- Grand Foyer and reception area.
- 120-seater restaurant.
- 40-seater Bar and outdoor area.
- Function floor featuring:
- Large Ballroom (can be divided into two function rooms)
- Pre event area
- Separate bathrooms
- Private boardroom
- Extensive function kitchen with lift access to main kitchen)
- Views over marina and water ways
- Boutique retail shops.
- Outdoor swimming pools.
- Massage suite.
- Guest and staff lifts to all floors.
- Extensive storage rooms and back of house facilities.
- Undercover parking for 100.
An exceptional opportunity to secure an international Hotel on the Gold Coast. This resort includes 51 modern hotel rooms (with options to lease an addition 25rooms) extensive facilities including grand foyer, restaurant, private bar, conference ballroom and additional commercial kitchen, ideal for weddings of up to 220 people, and a separate meeting/board room. In total the 7 commercial lots expanding over 5,000 m2.
Options are available to keep its current hotel name or to re-launch with your preferred operator branding. The hotel has been successfully operated for many years under an international hotel brand. With high occupancies and great F&B turnover throughout the year. The large and extensive function facilities are unique in the area and provide great opportunities for large scale events/functions and weddings.
A Commercial Hotel Licence is attached to the site allowing potential for additional income from off-premise retail outlets (allows for 3 within 10km radius) and approval for gaming as this site would permit income from up to 45 electronic gaming machines (EGMs).
The Gold Coast is one of the best performing regions in Australia, its tourism sector is predicted to see excellent growth post COVID-19.
Hotels of this calibre rarely come available, and it provides an opportunity for an astute buyer/investor to secure this property and take advantage of the potential growth in this unique tourism area.
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2687MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4051