• 4.5 star superb beachfront with a 9.3 Booking.com rating
• 12 rooms, luxurious contemporary Bed and Breakfast
• In the heart of town 5 minutes walk from restaurants and shopping
• A busy tourist’s destination within the Great Ocean Road
• Luxury suites
• Tesla charging station
• 3 bedroom residence upstairs with balcony
• Restaurant and function area
20 minutes drive from the Otway National Park, this is an excellent opportunity to get amongst the strong tourist trade of the Great Ocean Road. The international borders are getting set to welcome visitors back to this popular region, so now is the time acquire this fantastic property.
Net Profit: $333,572 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2678ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Apollo Bay is midway along the majestic Great Ocean Road, in the shelter of Cape Otway, and on the lowest slopes of the Otway ranges. Valleys just a few kms out of town are full of rainforest, streams, waterfalls and fireflies. The hills are occupied by artists, holiday makers and beach lovers. Life is an adventure in Apollo Bay with protected bays to swim, endless Great Otway National Park trails to blaze and a hearty meal of local food and wine waiting for you upon return.
Property Code: 4122