Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Opportunity in waiting to grow profits and add value.
- Large 40 room resort style property on Murray River.
- Barooga located in the heart of the Murray tourism area.
- No restaurant, breakfast only, large club adjacent.
- Caters to tourists, corporates, workers, golfers.
- Many attractions nearby on both sides of river.
- Same owner 26 years’ time to retire.
- Tremendous growth opportunity.
- Hard work and TLC will deliver strong profits.
- Rare affordable freehold.
- Priced to meet the market.
- Please enquire for more information.
- Inspection by appointment only.
The El Sierra Motel situated in Barooga NSW on the banks of the Murray River has long been regarded as an accommodation icon in the region. It is a large resort style property that has been run successfully for many years and the owner are ready to retire, new owners with energy and enthusiasm should see this as an opportunity to enter a large freehold motel at an affordable price.
Barooga is located in the centre of the Murray tourism area with many top-class golf courses, huge clubs and many attractions, that cater for visitors from all over the country. Is this the one you have been waiting for?
Net Profit: $334,693 for 2018-19
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2661MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3847
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business