- ROI is a whopping 40% with a massive net profit for the new owner's of $453,000.
- Prime CBD location overlooking the Fitzroy River and in the riverside precinct.
- 28 high quality, well-appointed rooms.
- Superbly presented corporate motel with many repeat clients.
- Highly regarded and award-winning Motel and Restaurant providing dual revenue streams.
- 29 year Lease.
- Strong accommodation area.
- 140 seat restaurant (Skyring’s Restaurant & Bar) open to the public.
- Excellent staff in place.
- Genuine opportunity to increase turnover and the bottom line.
- Call for an inspection.
Situated on the banks of the Fitzroy River, centrally located in the heart of the CBD and within the riverside precinct sits this high quality, award winning 28 unit motel and the highly regarded Skyring’s Restaurant & Bar.
The motel has established itself over the years with many guests and organisations as the place to stay in town.
All of the rooms are very well appointed, spacious and comfortable and presented in excellent order, ensuring a very low maintenance scenario for a new owner.
The landscaped gardens, outdoor pool and entertaining area provide a welcoming and comfortable environment that guests enjoy and continually return to.
Without doubt one of the best motels and restaurants in town. You cannot fail to be impressed as you walk or drive into this property.
The dual income stream business offers a genuine opportunity for a couple to owner operate and improve the bottom line going forward. The exceptional lease ensures time won’t be an issue here.
The Beef City of Rockhampton is a modern throwback to the heydays of Queensland’s colonial past, offering all your cosmopolitan conveniences in a contemporary riverside setting.
A great business in a strong accommodation town, this one is worth taking the time for an inspection. $452,988 for 2021 calendar year (12 months) whilst a lot of the upgrade was completed. This is your chance to take full advantage.
Net Profit: $452,988 for the 2021 calendar year and $322,417 for Jan-Mar 2022 (3 months)
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2615ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4091