- Exceptionally reliable money maker.
- Huge return and regular business.
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence.
- Fantastic opportunity to make good money and have a life.
- Over 40% return on investment.
- Strong mix of government and corporate clients.
- Located close to tourist sites.
- Regular and reliable return clientele.
- Extensive replacements have been purchased and additional upgrades completed: $65,000 Solar; All beds and televisions replaced; $30,000 on new Kitchen; Barbeque installed; All rooms have table's out the front for guests to use.
- Easily managed by a couple.
- Popular location that does not need a website or have one but would benefit considerably allowing you to add instant value.
- 25 modern units in the facility on profile corner block.
- Diversified business with a number of income streams.
- Built in 2001, the property is modern and well presented.
- Exceptional professional Landlord with a long lease and more years can be purchased as part of the negotiations.
- Fantastic starter or a property for a family seeking a long term reliable cashflow business.
- Modern brick construction with iron roof.
- Close to all amenities in addition to the tourism sites the area has to offer, guests can easily use the property as a base and have a long-term stay.
- When you're feeling hungry, you can check out Mud Hut Hotel (0.1 km), Treats For Your Table (0.5 km), or Moonrock Cafe (0.1 km), which are all within walking distance. If you’re looking for something to do, Cambridge Downs Heritage Display Centre (0.1 km) is a nice way to spend some time, and it is within walking distance of the Inn.
Net Profit $396,124 FOR 2020/21 (as provided by vendor) - 72% RETURN!!
$343,190 expected under normal circumstances - 62% RETURN
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2580ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Richmond is a small outback town, located halfway between Townsville and Mount Isa, which is essentially a service centre for the surrounding sheep and beef pastoral community. Characterised by a wide main street (Goldring Street) it is enhanced by its median strip gardens of bougainvilleas, native trees and shrubs. When you're feeling hungry, you can check out Mud Hut Hotel (0.1 km), Treats For Your Table (0.5 km), or Moonrock Cafe (0.1 km), which are all within walking distance of the motel.
Property Code: 4075