- Solid brick and tile building in good condition.
- Great street appeal.
- Centrally located on the main Toowoomba arterial road.
- Corner block with two street accesses and extra parking.
- 25 renovated rooms of varying configuration.
- Owner’s residence with options to expand from one to three bedrooms.
- Onsite saltwater pool and bubble spa.
- Very minimal food approximately 1% of turnover.
- Huge upside as we trade out of COVID with borders open
Toowoomba is Queensland’s largest inland city with over 170,000 population. It is a focal point for private education, good medical facilities and excellent infrastructure. Toowoomba is currently booming with a wide range of construction projects and other employment opportunities. The city draws regular visitors and workers from a wide base within state and beyond.
This Freehold motel is located on the city’s main arterial road. It is walking distance to parks and shopping, approximately 1.5kms from the CBD and is very well maintained. Proven income cash cow before COVID the property has undergone many improvements during the downturn and is primed to bounce back strongly.
Choose to manage yourself and there’s very little to do other than routine maintenance for a good income or purchase the property and sell the Leasehold for an immediate return and passive income. Do not miss your chance.
Secure this rare freehold business and trade yourself into a strong financial position. Don’t hesitate as recent Freehold listings have sold within the first few weeks.
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2570MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4061