Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Well maintained motel in hub of town.
- Popular coastal location.
- Lifestyle opportunity.
- 10 rooms of varying configuration and all with self-contained kitchenette.
- No breakfast options and minimal workload, so easily run by one person.
- Walk to restaurants, cafes, shops and beach.
- Recently renovated and delightful 2 bedroom owner's residence that will impress.
- Sales for the period 1st July to 30th September 2020 were $84,856 (GST excl) vendor supplied.
This business presents the perfect opportunity for a person or couple wishing to combine a fabulous coastal lifestyle with an income. Everything you require is within walking distance and with a minimal workload, there's plenty of time left for strolls along the beach, lunch in one of the many nearby cafes or a game of golf.
Sounds good doesn't it! Well, now you can turn your coastal lifestyle dreams into a reality. An inspection is sure to impress!
Net profit: $217,128 for 2018/19 and $126,433 for 2019/20 (vendor supplied)
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2533MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Bargara is a 13 kms drive through lush sugarcane fields from Bundaberg. It is a popular seaside area which harbors a peaceful and relaxed community ideal for enjoyable family holidays away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Bargara boasts two open surf beaches and two still water swimming areas. The Bargara Streetscape project embraces the coastline with an attractive public area of walkways, decks, picnic areas and playgrounds. Cafes and eateries create an alfresco atmosphere. There are major shopping centres in nearby Bundaberg with Big W, Woolworths, Coles, Target, Bunnings, Harvey Norman and many more.
Property Code: 3208
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business