Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Beat the rush to move to Regional Victoria.
- Where you can buy a house that provides an income.
- A comfortable, clean 3 bedroom residence is attached to the reception.
- No.1 on TripAdvisor.
- Located in the heart of town.
- 12 airconditioned, spacious and well-appointed rooms.
- A proven performer with a stable trade.
- Perfect starting business to enter the market with.
- Currently operated as a country lifestyle motel.
- Massive room for growth.
- In its hay day, it turned over $276,000, with a huge Net Profit.
The Foundry Palms Motel is ready to bring it back to its former glory days. It has been a landmark in the Charlton township for many years. Clean facilities are the only standard. A constant maintenance program has been undertaken by the current operators. This motel business has room left to grow. If you enjoy the friendly country lifestyle where you are close to all town facilities, then look no further. An inspection is the only way you will appreciate this Motel. Still plenty of improvement left for the motivated operator. Call to arrange an inspection today.
Net profit $75,315 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2495ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Charlton and the surrounding district has a population of approximately 1,200 residents comprising of a vibrant mix of families who have lived in Charlton for generations and newer residents who have moved to Charlton for employment, retirement or simply a change of pace.
The retail sector has changed dramatically over the years and with the increase in traffic through the town, the opportunity to attract tourists as well as service local community needs, is a prime motive for the local retailers. There is a terrific range of food outlets and gift and clothing stores as well as the necessary shops required for everyday needs including a newsagent, two banks, two supermarkets, a second hand store and a hardware store.
Property Code: 2353
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business