Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- 15 Immaculately renovated motel units.
- Several different room configurations.
- Busy commercial town, growing every day.
- Location of motel suits corporate patronage.
- Close to Mid Valley Shopping Centre.
- Walking distance to restaurant.
- Bed & Breakfast business only and no restaurant currently operational.
- Note - Motel has commercial kitchen and room to open restaurant should one desire to do so.
- Running at circa 70% occupancy and growing weekly.
- Excellent example of 15 unit motel business. Solid opportunity for incoming operators to step up and make an absolute killing.
Net Profit $158,730 for 2019/20
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2484ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Discover the heart of Latrobe Valley and Victoria's energy centre at Morwell, situated 150 kilometres east of Melbourne. Morwell has an attractive commercial centre, divided in two by the Gippsland rail line. The larger of these centres is located south of the railway along tree-lined Commercial Road and Tarwin Street. A pedestrian underpass provides a link to the other centre north of the railway along Princes Drive where there are more shops, the post office, a couple of hotels and churches. The large Mid Valley Shopping Centre is located towards the eastern edge of town.
Property Code: 2279
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business