Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- This Leasehold is one of the best available!
- Turnover Trending to an excess of $1m for 2020/21
- Strong Repeat Trade and Direct Bookings
- A new 30 year lease.
- Centre town location.
- Opened in December 2013.
- 19 as new 4.5 star units.
- Three bedroom residence.
- Vendor Finance available to approved buyer.
- Contact us now for further details!
Parkes is located on the Newell Highway, 365 km west of Sydney, on the western edge of the Great Dividing Range, in central west NSW. The town is a thriving commercial centre servicing a primary and secondary catchment of around 56,000 people. Parkes is best known as the home of "The Dish", the CSIRO Radio Telescope made famous by the film of the same name and has over 100,000 tourists visit each year.
Net Profit: $277,287 for 2018/19 - Expect much stronger for 2020/21
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2358ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3271
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business