Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- 28 updated rooms.
- Right on the Warrnambool CBD.
- Consistent high performer favoured by the corporate traveller.
- Warrnambool International offers an excellent well-tuned business that makes it first choice for those seeking quality 'value for money' accommodation.
- The business is being spun off from the freehold going concern. The vendor is happy to contribute to your success through a market friendly rent, and an extensive training program to give even a newcomer to the industry the business acumen and confidence moving forward.
- Those looking to make a difference should apply.
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2313ML (quote when enquiring)
Location:With a population of 34,000 and a catchment of 100,000 Warrnambool is the regional centre to Victoria’s Great South Coast. It is located 263 km south west of Melbourne, a drive of approximately three hours. Travelling the Great Ocean Road to Warrnambool takes 5.5 hours. Warrnambool is also 655km from Adelaide in South Australia, an 8 hour drive.
Whilst agriculture - dairy, sheep and forestry - remain the mainstay of the regional economy, renewable energies are a key opportunity particularly in the emerging international carbon economies. The natural resources of wind, wave, gas and geothermal will position the Great South Coast as Victoria’s alternative energy region. Adding value to primary produce is a prosperous manufacturing sector where butter, cheese, meat and seafood is made and exported.
There is also an expanding engineering focused manufacturing sector to support the bigger projects and developments of the Region. This activity has led to not just business growth and development but also innovation in responding to needs.
Property Code: 3442
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business