This is your chance to own a profitable and niche consignment business that has been founded on the principles of sustainability!
Specialising in the retail sale of quality pre-loved goods, Second Mode empowers customers with the opportunity to purchase quality items at reasonable prices, all whilst reducing their carbon footprint.
Second Mode provides opportunities to open consignment shops specialising in women's designer wear, menswear, kids clothing/items, bridal wear, music/music equipment, sporting goods, and much more.
With availability to open stores throughout Victoria including areas such as metropolitan Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, and Bendigo just to name a few, the brand is highly recognisable and trusted across the state.
The business model has extremely low overhead costs with no need to pay for staff or stock, making the business far more profitable than a regular store. In addition to low costs, you will have access to proprietary software designed specifically for Second Mode franchisees that streamlines the processes of signing up consignors, accepting goods, selling, tracking items, paying consignors, and even reconciliation and bookkeeping.
The flagship store has been successfully operating for over 20 years, and the new managers have spent 3 years optimising and refining the business and its systems, allowing franchise partners to focus on selling goods and providing exceptional customer service.
- Marketing, SEO, and social media support provided upon sale.
- Well established business with over 1000 active consignors and up to 10 consignors signing up through our unique self-service portal each week.
- Trusted brand name with a strong online presence.
- Sustainable business that reduces customer carbon footprint.
- Consignment software exclusively available to Second Mode which makes running a consignment shop a breeze.
Get in quick, as the advertised price is a 15% discount off the up-front cost for the first two buyers! To find out more, complete an online enquiry now or scan the QR code to complete a confidentiality agreement.
Property Code: 1673