- Huge upside, the Next Mad Max movie just about to be filmed.
- Huge tourism boom ahead.
- Significant forward bookings exist - full for months already.
- Residence: three bedroom house with one bathroom, large kitchen and dining area.
- Extensively refurbished in keeping with property.
- 23 rooms, ranging from an iconic experience to compact adjoining residence.
- Solid money maker.
- Extensive renovations.
- Easy to operate.
- Excellent turnover.
- Stable financial history.
- Great town location.
- Has everything you need for a successful business.
- Catering for all tourist groups.
- Award winning property that boasts an array of Tourism awards.
- Varying choice of accommodation leaves no-one missing out.
- High 3-star rating overall making it amongst one of the top accommodation businesses in Broken Hill.
- Freehold Motel
With superb (circa 1900) decor this property has been adapted for the discerning traveller. One can only dream about what it was like back then, but you will feel the early opulence of this property. It doesn't have the servants anymore, but it has the warm friendly feel of being home.
The small neat three bedroom residential property right next door is also used for accommodation, but you could call it home if you would like to. The properties are offered together on separate titles.
A perfect location in Broken Hill, a stone’s throw from the Silver City and Barrier Highways connecting travellers to Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
Call us now to arrange an inspection.
Net Profit: $300,000 expected
Contact Michael Philpott and Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 217MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Broken Hill is located on one of two main access roads providing access between Sydney/Brisbane and Adelaide. It is situated 1,067 kms west of Sydney and 508 km north east of Adelaide. The town supports a large silver, lead and zinc mining operation (operated by Perilya Limited) together with a recently developed mineral sands mine.
Broken Hill is a city that has reinvented itself. It's a city basking in a colourful history - from its early origins as a place on the edge of the central desert, where vast riches in minerals were drawn from its very foundations to a vibrant and commercial, arts, and tourism centre.
Broken Hill boasts community infrastructure that is the envy of many larger communities and it is now a hub for a very rich tourism Industry. Along with its own attractions including a large art industry, it is the hub for the diverse outback tourism experiences of the region with excellent transport options of rail, road and air. Broken Hill Airport is located 6 km from Broken Hill’s town centre.
Property Code: 4071