Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- An exceptional modern superbly built, 4-star Bed and Breakfast Motel.
- Centre town location in popular New England City.
- Excellent Trade with very strong tariffs.
- 20 plus years remaining on the lease.
- Fully independent 4-bedroom residence with private yard.
- Trading back to pre-COVID 18/19 numbers.
- Comfortably take $1,500 plus per day.
- Long term ownership primarily under management is selling due to retirement.
- Price now ready to meet the market.
We are please to reposition to market this superbly constructed motel business and work from home lifestyle, in the centre of Armidale. Nearing back to the peak of its powers post mother nature’s challenges. Vendor is poised to retire from the industry after many years.
TURNOVER: $596,819 for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2176ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Armidale, with its unique blend of culture, state of the art technology, educational diversity and natural beauty is a city offering everything worth living for. Armidale is situated half way between Sydney and Brisbane and only two hours from the coast, it enjoys a warm summer, tones of amber during the autumn, a crisp winter and an exhilarating spring. An attractive and graceful city of tree-lined streets where new world cosmopolitan and old world pastoralism coexist. It is the major centre of the Northern Tablelands with a population of over 25,000.
The New England region is renowned for its world class fine wool and beef production, and Armidale is home to at least 14 different Cattle Breed Societies. The region is also developing a reputation as a producer of high quality wines.
Armidale has long been known as an educational and cultural centre. It is home to the University of New England and several private boarding schools. The city and surrounds are graced with elegant cathedrals, churches and pastoral homesteads, historic monuments, heritage buildings and fascinating museums and galleries.
Property Code: 1899
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business