Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- 14 motel rooms, 14 cottages and a large share house.
- Good rent ratio available for incoming leasehold tenant.
- Property has been run successfully as a budget motel and backpackers.
- Two separate seasons - winter is tourism, spring/summer is fruit pickers/workers.
- Opportunity to develop other income streams for a clever operator.
- Onsite pool, games room, camp kitchen and volleyball court, business and guest laundries and undercover parking.
- Plenty of storage and room for large vehicles onsite.
- Basic four bed manager’s house.
- Attached office, commercial kitchen, reception, bar and common room.
This could be an amazing opportunity for a marketing savvy couple willing to put in some hard work and reap the benefits. The business had been a thriving budget accommodation provider but closed down last year for 4 months whilst a tidy up and makeover was done at the end of the last lease. Up and running again since November 2019, the property has done better than most motel businesses in regional Australia during the current climate.
This is a realistic opportunity to make money and create serious capital growth. Lease term is negotiable from 15-25 years. This property is being sold at a realistic price in todays’ market.
No time wasters please as we are serious about selling NOW!
TURNOVER: $514,206 for 10 months to Sept 2020$587,911 for 2018/19
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1979ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3408
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business