- 12 renovated and spacious, well presented rooms. All the rooms were refurbished in 2016-17 with modern decor, queen size beds, ensuite bathrooms.
- Motel was completely rewired in 2017.
- Situated at the top of Whitsundays, halfway between Rockhampton and Cairns.
- Landscaped gardens and lawns.
- Saltwater swimming pool, barbeque facilities and outdoor entertaining area.
- Excellent returns.
- Easily operated by a single or couple wanting a comfortable lifestyle with a good income.
- Modern living accommodation with large deck.
- Excellent profile from Highway presence.
- Large block 8,099 sqm.
- Ample and easy parking access, ample room for a number of trucks, vans, boat trailers, etc.
- Relaxed lifestyle.
This 12-room motel is very well presented and was refurbished in 2017, completely rewired and the rooms and front of the building repainted. The fitout is modern, and the repeat business is on the increase.
The residence that compliments the property is a modern two-bedroom free-standing house with its own balcony and private outside area to enjoy.
There is real opportunity here, with increasing occupancy, increasing turnover and nothing to spend.
Boasting over two acres of landscaped gardens, there is ample scope to increase this business and cash in on the massive growth in the region with the major expansion of the coal export facility, natural gas pipeline, and new mining developments.
The area has a strong future. Fantastic as a starter of for semi-retirement as an income.
Net Profit: $122,344 for 2020/21
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1949ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3654