- Fantastic starter opportunity.
- Quality southwest Queensland Freehold motel.
- The area benefits from the regular maintenance contractors, tourists, travellers and the cotton/rural industries. The famous Cubbie Station, the largest irrigated cotton farm in the southern hemisphere is only a stone’s throw away.
- Impressive client base and existing trading history that goes well for the future with a high return and reliable established business.
- The motel has been well constructed and modern by any standard.
- A quality home with space, a very rare attraction with huge benefits including well-appointed kitchen, open plan dining room and two living areas plus study, three bedrooms with built-in robes, could easily be a four. Outside it features an entertaining and barbeque area, private yard for your oasis, your time and convenience, double carport and shed/workshop.
- There is also a studio with bathroom that is not income generating currently.
- No restaurant. Meals are delivered to rooms daily for Breakfast and Monday – Thursday for dinner.
- Only 100m walk to the local Dirranbandi hotel conveniently located close to Dirranbandi Bakery, Cafe 22 (open in the evenings), Dirranbandi Service Station opposite.
- The owners have continued to upgrade the property with several features recently added.
Part of the Balonne Shire is located west of the Great Dividing Range and east of the outback. This nook of Queensland offers the perfect combination of small-town culture with excellent facilities for visitors – whether you're staying overnight or for a few weeks.
Welcome Mate is an exciting tourism campaign for the St George Region which encourages travellers to stop, stay and play in the Shire for longer.
Dirranbandi Show and Campdraft
Dirranbandi Fishing Competition
Turnover: $532,038 for 2020/21
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1898MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4077