Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Increasing business month on month - OUTSTANDING RESULTS FOR FIRST 4 MONTHS OF 2021.
- Multi-million dollar upgrades in the area completed and more underway.
- Huge rains have brought back the reps and the farmers.
- Diverse regional city with huge upswing in business being experienced.
- Real proven money-making opportunity that is a safe, reliable business.
- Full training provided to any purchaser.
- Could easily be run under management.
- B&B Motel with additional serviced apartments. Chargeback facilities available with good reliable staff in place.
- Strong Lease / Solid profile location with fantastic exposure.
- Reliable Income wtih strong franchise support and training.
- Fantastic Motel and serviced Apartment Lease.
- Exceptional Landlords - Modern low maintenance property.
- In the medical precinct of Wagga Wagga and is part of a booming growth area with reliable business.
Popular and profitable leasehold in a beautiful setting has 28 units (all ground floor) with a mixture of motel units and villas, seven garages, spacious grounds and a swimming pool. The private Manager's residence is also very spacious, consisting of three bedrooms with a huge kitchen and comfortable year-round climate control, connected to the large back office and reception areas. All IT and Wi-Fi are the latest.
The business is growing using modern online marketing strategies.
This well-designed motor inn benefits year-round from the large growing economy of Wagga Wagga, the Sturt Hwy, the Olympic Hwy, famous Best Western branding and support, plus the large medical precinct rapidly growing around Wagga's two hospitals - the new Wagga Base Hospital and Calvary Private which serve a large area of the Riverina. Medical treatment and expenditure are year-round and essential.
After seven years, the current owners are needing to be closer to family in Qld and Northern NSW.
This is an excellent opportunity to own the Best Western Ambassador Motor Inn with its large and loyal guest base, great staff and location with growing turnover in a secure diversified growth area.
Net Profit $238,355 for 2019/20 (COVID-19 impact) and $270,000 projected for 2020/21
Turnover: $877,298 for 2020-21
Copy and paste this link to see aerial drone video of this motor inn: https://---.-------.---/watch?v=CqieS6Iu984
Copy and paste this link to see a day and night slideshow of this motor inn: https://---.-------.---/watch?v=qlxWeTelzqs&feature=youtu.be
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1403ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wagga Wagga is a vibrant regional City nestled on the banks of the magnificent Murrumbidgee River. Wagga Wagga takes its place as the capital of the Riverina region providing an exciting and yet relaxed lifestyle for residents and visitors. With over 60,000 people living in Wagga, it has the lifestyle and facilities to suit everyone.
The surrounding area consists of properties dedicated to wheat-growing, dairying, mixed farming and fat lambs. It possesses one of the largest stockyards in Australia, as well as the Livestock Marketing Centre. With the Charles Sturt University and the Riverina Institute of TAFE, Wagga is an important regional education centre and, with the Kapooka Army Recruit Training Base and a Royal Australian Air Force base, it is also regarded as one of the country's major defence force establishments.
Property Code: 1974
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business