Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- 29 ground floor 3.5 star units plus 10 budget cottages.
- 90% of the Turnover in Accommodation and Breakfast.
- Well established trade with opportunity.
- Strong Regional City location.
- 'In House' dining room.
- Spacious 4 bedroom residence with private yard.
- An excellent opportunity.
- Contact us now for further details!
Net profit $245,000 expected for 2019/20
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1248ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tamworth is a dynamic, progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy-going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base. Retail is the biggest employer, and there’s a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, as does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
Property Code: 3472
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business