- The Perfect Lifestyle Opportunity does exist.
- With everyday views of the Grampians in your back yard, this would hardly be called working.
- Set on 14.6 acres in a lovely bush setting.
- Close to the famous the Giant Koala.
- Only 25 minutes from Horsham and less than 30 minutes to Halls Gap.
- A comfortable 3 bedroom residence with a private backyard and plenty of shedding.
- There are 8 cabins, 3 onsite vans with built on annexe for those guests without a caravan or tent.
- There are 60 sites to choose from, either with pool views or Grampians as your backdrop.
Very popular with groups visiting to soak up the 5-million-star nightscape, the sounds of native birds or the occasional kangaroo grazing nearby.
The games room entertain the energetic ones, whilst those who enjoy the peace and quiet can sit around a log fire sipping on their favourite beverage and take in the serenity.
Tennis courts are also available to guests as are access to the National Parks for hiking or 4WD adventures.
The pool is a summer asset, as is the hunting for yabbies in the nearby dam for entrees which can be cooked in the camp kitchen.
Popular with car clubs, weddings, 4WD enthusiasts, birthday parties (that can go for 4 days), backpackers who help pick the Wimmera wildflowers between June and November.
The current owners left Melbourne for a lifestyle change; this could be your next move. Call Andrew Cronin now for your chance to enjoy the serenity.
Net Profit: $97,092 for 2020/21
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1035CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4099