- Murray River Freehold Opportunity.
- Impressive brick construction with iron roof.
- 24 rooms and 1 free-standing cabin with strong 3.5 self-rated.
- Large rooms, large bathrooms, large land area lawns.
- Very little food, groups kitchen guests cater for themselves.
- Adjacent to some of NSW’s best golf courses.
- Located on Barooga’s golf strip.
- Close to fabled Barooga Sporties Club.
- Excellent three-bedroom residence with private yard.
- Major tourism area for golfers, tourists and groups.
- Recovering from COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Motivated vendors, time to move on.
- Opportunity to grow the business and thrive.
- Please call us now to discuss the possibilities.
Barooga is a lovely country town on the banks of the Murray River in NSW. It draws visitors from all over Australia in unison with its sister town Cobram on the Victorian side of the Murray. Proximity to Melbourne allows large numbers of visitors, bus groups and corporate clients which forms a prominent part of the business.
Net Profit: $180,000 estimated by vendor for 2022/23
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 100MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4150