Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Profitable commercial/industrial building business providing renovation and fitout services for the healthcare, transportation and hospitality sectors. This is a strong, stable business that has successfully built projects in the $50-500k range for over twenty-five years.
The business has good growth potential; develop a particular aspect (eg. shopfitting), or hone the focus to serve one specific industry, such as healthcare or hospitality.
Benefits of this business include:
• Good client base – loyal long-term clients in economic growth industries such as healthcare
• Committed key staff and specialised subcontractor pool with strong working relationships of many years
• Low rental and secured lease on current premises (can exit contract with short notice)
• Excellent administrative processes and systems
• Accredited Safety Management System
• Member of Master Builders Association
Past projects include (see photos of recent projects);
• offices and training facilities
• pharmacies and a variety of medical clinics
• cafes, restaurants, and bars
• industrial laboratories
• transport maintenance facilities
• free-standing steel structures such as warehouses, workshops and mezzanines
• external renovations such as earthworks, hardstands and carparks
The owners have worked hard to build the business over the years, and as they’re getting a little long in the tooth, it’s time to sell and retire. This business would be well suited to a builder, building supervisor or surveyor, construction project manager or a tradesperson familiar with running a team. A Builder’s Licence would be useful, but not a key requirement.
Full training in the business’ systems and processes is provided, along with mentoring and support.
More information available upon request, please contact seller below for further details.
Located in a commercial/light industrial zone fifteen minutes drive from the CBD. Well located for projects both north and south of the river.
Office and warehouse, completely set up and ready for seamless transition to new owners. Newly-renovated office space including cabinetry, fixtures, tables, chairs, desks, storage, computers, printers, routers, electrical equipment, recently upgraded NBN and VOIP telephone system, A/C system, kitchen and electrical equipment.
Monday - Friday, 9am – 5pm. Site works often start from 7am.
Full training in the business systems and processes, key client and contractor introductions, support and mentoring.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business